Ready to face the world

December 22, 2013



Hi Guys, I am so excited, cause Ioanna opened for the first time her Greek delicatessen. I helped her all the day. I know that maybe I should have had another...uniform, but I was so cheerful that I couldn't avoid to reflect it in my outfit.
Playful socks, mini and assymmetric pony-tail...ready to face the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao ragazzi, sono così esaltata, perchè Ioanna ha aperto per la prima volta il suo negozio di delicatezze greche. L'ho aiutata tutto il giorno. So che forse avrei dovuto utilizzare un'altra...uniforme, ma ero così contenta che non potevo evitare di rifletterlo nel mio outfit.
Calzini giocosi, mini e coda asimmetrica...pronta per affrontare in mondo.

Sweater: Vintage
Turtleneck: Zara
Mini: Vintage
Tights: Calzedonia
Socks: Calzedonia
Sneakers: Colors of California





You Might Also Like

8 commenti

  1. you are too cute! shall we follow by facebook and blogloviN?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. look giovane e fresco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its amazing..!!.. Perfect outfit, i loved it....

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kinda girlish stuff, but sometimes I like to change a bit

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE