Slippers can give the mood of the day

December 25, 2013


Uhuhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am so happy that it's Christmas, that maybe I am sad cause tomorrow it won't be...
This was my outfit for the Christmas day, something very easy, cause I knew that I had to spend all the day at home with my relatives. Of course I had a pair of elegant heels to go to the church...then I worn these super comfy and cozy slippers that my parents bought me for Christmas.
I decided to show you the presents on the mood of the day, such as the slippers and this pendant with the jingles. For the others, I'll show you next days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhuhuhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sono così contenta che sia Natale che forse sono triste perchè domani non lo sarà...
Ecco il mio look per Natale, qualcosa di super tranquillo, perchè sapevo che avrei passato tutto il giorno a casa con parenti. Beh, certamente avevo un paio di tacchi eleganti per la messa...poi ho indossato queste pantofolone super comode e soffici che mi hanno comprato per Natale i genitori.
Ho deciso di mostrarvi solo i regali in tema con la giornata, come le pantofole e questo pendente con sonagli. Il resto, ve lo mostrerò nei prossimi giorni.

T-shirt: Lavanderia 18
Leggings: Bianco
Necklace: Vintage








You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. look bello, semplice e confy! brava saretta!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE