A touch of romanticism

December 05, 2013



Hi guys, it is really late, so I just leave you with this pics of the today outfit. Skirt, high waist sweater, and a romantic touch with the bows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao ragazzi, è tardissimo, quindi semplicemente vi lascio con queste foto dell'outfit di oggi. Gonna, Maglione a vita alta e un tocco romantico con i fiocchetti.

Sweater: Pepe Rosa
Longsleeves: Reds
Skirt: Handmade by my grandma
Tights: Calzedonia
Socks: Calzedonia
Boots Vintage










You Might Also Like

8 commenti

  1. Sara, stai veramente bene!!
    Credo uno stile più romantico e raffinato ti doni moltissimo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is beautiful! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uuuuh, what a nice comment, i'll pass by yours ;-)

      Delete
  3. bellaaa!!mi piacciono un sacco di capelli così!con quel ricciolo sciolto!e l'accostamento dell'ocra/rosso è favoloso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your photos, the tub, this, very quirky and different ! Great styling...........thanks for sharing !
    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE