Double outfit

December 23, 2013


I think today I had the most difficult test: I had 40 minutes to chose my outfit, and I had to go to a very elegant evening, but before I wanted to greet a friend of mine, Ale, at the station. I really couldn't go to the station with 12 centimeters-heels, above all I had to stand all the night, so I thought about something else.
I used the same dress, but for the afternoon I wore boots and a cow-boy hat, for the evening I had the heels. (Hope somebody took some pics of the evening because I was low battery).
Do you like the idea of the double outfit?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penso che oggi sia stata la prova più difficile, avevo 40 minuti per cambiarmi e dovevo andare ad una serata di gala, ma prima volevo passare a salutare il mio amico Ale alla stazione. E non potevo proprio andare in stazione con 12 centrimetri di tacco, anche perchè durante la serata dovevo rimanere in piedi tutto il tempo, quindi ho pensato ad altre soluzioni.
Ho usato lo stesso vestito, ma per il pomeriggioho messo stivali e cappello a cow-boy, per la sera avevo i tacchi. (spero che qualcuno abbia fatto foto della serata perchè io non avevo batteria).
Vi piace l'idea del doppio outfit?
Hat: Vintage
Dress: Zara
Coat: Max & Co.
Boots: Barone







You Might Also Like

5 commenti

  1. chunky and edgy!


    x
    http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker

    ReplyDelete
  2. E' proprio vero. Non è importante cosa ti metti, ma come lo porti. Su un'altra sarebbe molto discutibile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! am so impressed i love the skirt... Simply amazing..

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a little bit VISIBLE, but I was happy when I was walking and I had the wind through the skirt :-)

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE