Another project

December 18, 2013



Here we are, finally I think I am done with most of the projects I had in this period. Puuufffff.
Except the Harvesting of the Olives for Charity, my friends and I organized this Starlight Party to support the people of Sardinia (a region of Italy strucked by floods). The evening was really nice. With me you can see Paola and Ioanna as always. A big hug and see you with more outfits ;-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eccoci, finalmente penso di aver terminato la gran parte dei progetti che avevo in questo periodo. Puuuffff.
Oltre alla raccolta di olive per beneficienza, io ed i miei amici abbiamo organizzato uno Stralight Party a favore delle persone colpite dall'alluvione in Sardegna. La serata è stata molto carina. Con me vedete come al solito Ioanna e Paola. Un grande abbraccio e ci vediamo con altri outfits ;-)

Top: Compagnia Italiana















You Might Also Like

4 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE