White atmosphere makes me dream

December 12, 2013



I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know... lalalaaaaaa
Can't wait to see the snow this year...unfortunately here in Florence is not snowing so often, but in my town in Feltre...oh so nice...you can see from the pics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know... lalalaaaaaa
Non vedo l'ora di vedere la neve quest'anno...sfortunatamente qui a Firenze non nevica molto spesso, ma nella mia città a Feltre...oh che bello...potete vederlo dalle foto.







You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. hi!!how are you today?? :) really amazing photos!!i realy love snow and unfortunately here in Thessaloniki( a town og Grecce) is not snowing so often!! :( :( It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and tell me your opinion about my post <3

    xoxo Stefania :)
    http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh I perfectly know where is Thassaloniki, I've been there for 5 month. απίστευτη πόλη. Apisteuti Poli, kai xionisi kai ola...den einai san to Peloponnisos. Tha erthw sigura na dw to blog sou ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hi! ;) Beautiful photos! I'm dreaming about white Christmas too! But in Poland now it's raining, not snowing.. I hope it will change and the snow will come ;)

    Kisses and hugs,
    Marentora :)
    www.marentora-everdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uuuuh, rain during the christmas period is really annoying

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE