Christmas is pink

December 17, 2013


Tararaaaa-tararaaa-tararararaaaaaaaaaa. I am so happy in this period, but is it only me that is always seeing everything pink during the Christmas time?!
To remain in the Christmas spirit here you are a very "yes I am a santa's gnome" outift.
I was so sad cause I love this hat but I forgot it at home when I was flying to Finland, so when I came back I directly worn it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tararaaaa-tararaaa-tararararaaaaaaaaaa. Sono così contenta in questo periodo, ma capita solo a me di vedere tutto rosa sotto Natale?!
Per rimanere in tema eccovi un outfit molto "sì sono un aiutante di babbo natale".
Ero troppo triste quando ho realizzato mentre andavo in Finlandia di aver dimenticato a casa questo cappello, quindi appena sono tornata è stata la prima cosa che ho messo.


Hat: vintage
Jacket: handmade by my grandma
Shorts: Handmade by me
Sweater: Handmade by my grandma
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Mauro Giuli
Gloves: Oviesse







You Might Also Like

6 commenti

  1. love this red shades!
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. red isso perfect during the winter. a pop of light ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hello Sara,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog :) If you want, we can follow each other on Bloglovin, let me know and I follow you back!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE