For indoor too

December 29, 2013



I really like to come to Feltre during the winter cause I am full of warm things here, that is not worth bringing to Florence. There I can see me in a less "I-am-in-the-mountains" style.
So I found out this cape that is as useful outdoor as indoor, many times I use it to study, it is so soft and cozy...
The colour is strange, but I find it nice for a cape ;-) What do you think about it? I know that for somebody will be too much.
Have a nice Sunday!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi piace un sacco tornare a Feltre durante l'inverno perchè sono piena di cose calde, che non vale la pena portare a Firenze. Lì mi vedo meno in versione "sono-tra-le-montagne" style.
Quindi ho trovato questa mantella che è spettacolare sia per uscire che per casa, l'ho usata spesso per studiare, è così soffice e comoda...
Il colore è strano, ma credo che per una mantella non sia male ;-) Voi che ne pensate? So che non accoglierà i gusti di tutti.
Buona Domenica!










You Might Also Like

13 commenti

  1. Replies
    1. Really?! So that's a thumb up for the pink colour ;-)

      Delete
  2. carina la cornice delle foto che riprende il poncho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. non sapevo se fosse troppo azzardata, ma ha ispirato anche a me

      Delete
  3. Amazing look and lovely pictures! I really like you boots.

    Marta
    ww.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use GFC that much...It's more comfortable with bloglovin, what do you think?!

      Delete
  5. Hi !
    I just discovered your blog and it is a real surprise !
    It is really good and I love your looks :)
    Kisses

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooow, thank you so much. Sometimes I feel I should do more, but the feedbacks encourage me to go on being more enthusiastic!!!! :-x

      Delete
  6. Such a cute jumper! Great photos
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE