iN BlooM

June 01, 2012



Hi everybody!!!! And now it's time to introduce Sandhra, another special friend of mine, she is Swedish but, incredibly, she knows a huge bunch of stuff about Florence, I don't know how she can do it... 
This evening she took me and Ioanna to an art-exhibition in Giardino Rosselli Del Turco: "In bloom"; artist: Zhuang Hong Yi.
All the paintings were made by paper flowers (you can see them in the video), and I promise that I wasn't wearing a flower on purpose! Ahahah
I wanna thank Ioanna for her pink clutch that was perfect with my foulard, wasn't it?

Hi everybody!!!! E' giunta l'ora di presentarvi Sandhra, un'altra mia carissima amica, è svedese, ma sa un sacco di cose su Firenze, non so proprio come faccia...
Sta sera ha portato me e Ioanna ad una mostra d'arte al Giardino Rosselli Del Turco: "In bloom"; artista: Zhuang Hong Yi.
Tutti i quadri erano composti da fiori di carta (come vedete nel video) e io giuro che avevo una molletta a forma di fiore assolutamente per caso! Ahahah
Volevo ringraziare Ioanna per la clutch rosa che era davvero perfetta con il mio foulard, vero?


Dress: Benetton (old version)
Sandals: Nero Giardini

















You Might Also Like

4 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE