mDnA

June 22, 2012



Mmmm, it's a strange day, my laptop crashed down... perfect in the middle of the exams... but, never mind, I am working with another monitor...ahahahah let's laugh instead of cry...
But at least I made this video about Madonna concert, I LOVE IT.
I found out that I love videos, it's like living a flash back. What do you think about it?

Mmmm, che strana giornata, innanzitutto il mio computer è collassato...perfetto sotto esami direi...ma, non importa, mi sono organizzata lavorando con un altro monitor...ahahahahah rido per non piangere...
Almeno sono riuscita a fare questo video del concerto di Madonna, LO ADORO.
Ho scoperto che adoro i video, trovo che esprimano al meglio la situazione, è un pò come riviverla.Voi che ne pensate?


You Might Also Like

7 commenti

  1. So cool :-)
    I wanted to give you to know my blog http://hello-strawberryswing.blogspot.pt/ , if you like it, please follow me. I would be really happy!

    kisses ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool video!
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao cara!! Anche io la penso come te sui video! Hai un blog molto carino!! Se ti va passa da me! Bacio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah vedi che trovo riscontri... Bellissimo il tuo post di unpublished photo.

      Delete
  4. i loved it!!!
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE