a dRESS For All sEAsonS

June 15, 2012



This is the dress I was wearing yesterday night, but unfortunately I haven't shot, so I did it this morning in my little studio.
I like this dress cause with flats can be an amazing kind of a pareo, with heels it is very smart.
I've inherited it from my mum (thank you mum).
The bag is by Coin, you can find nice stuff there.

Questo è il vestito che indossavo ieri sera, ma sfortunatamente non ho fatto foto, quindi ho rimediato sta mattina dentro le mie quattro mura.
Mi piace questo vestito perchè può essere un fantastico pareo con dei sandali bassi e può diventare molto elegante con i tacchi. L'ho ereditato dalla mamma (grazie mumy).
La borsa è di Coin, si trovano cose veramente carine.














You Might Also Like

6 commenti

  1. like the color of the dress..

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like wearing bright colours during the summer... glad u like it

      Delete
  2. love it!

    http://xmylovelylifee.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOR ALLA SEASONS, LOCATIONS AND...AGES....ce l'hai da tantissimo e non hai mai smesso di indossarlo:=)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE