In nIGHtdREss

June 03, 2012



I am sorry for being so unconstant with my posts, but I have really a lot to do these days, I hope to continue to post daily soon.
I leave u with some animated pics I have taken some months ago I'll show u better this amazing nightdress by Intimissimi, a gift from my sister. Have a nice Sunday buddies.


Mi scuso per essere così poco costante nei post ultimamente, ma davvero ho un sacco di cose da fare, spero di riprendere a postare quotidianamente molto presto.
Vi lascio con delle immagini animate che ho scattato qualche mese fa. Vi mostrerò poi meglio questa fantastica camicia da notte di Intimissimi, un regalo di mia sorella. Buona domenica ragazzi





You Might Also Like

10 commenti

  1. Love your messy curls :) Wish my hair would do that! Darling little blog you have here.

    ♥ Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks. Sometimes they are too messy, u have to believe me...

      Delete
  2. awesome photos:)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much. I am glad u like them. xxx

      Delete
  3. bella!!!!!!!gli orecchini insieme mi piacciono un sacco!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. non proprio per andare a dormire, anche gli occhiali, ma mi piaceva...

      Delete
  4. Ηellο! I knοw this is κind of off-toρіc but Ι needed to аsk.
    Dοeѕ oрeгating a ωell-еstablished blog liκe уours гequirе a masѕiѵe amount wοrκ?
    I am comρletely new to oρerаting a blog but Ι ԁo ωrіte in mу
    dіary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
    Look at my web blog visualLobby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that when you like something you always find some time to do it, so don't be so worried about how to manage it, just...TRY.
      If you have enough time to write your diary, why not post in a blog?!
      break your leg :-x

      Delete
  5. BEAUTIFUL X X XX DICKY DOO UK X X

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE