Y-O-U you wAnnA

June 19, 2012



And this is one of the things I wanted to tell you...this Saturday I went to the Madonna's Concert. I am not a big Madonna's fan, but the situation was perfect.
The concert was amazing, first of all I wasn't expecting Madonna's live so good, and the dancers were
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G (You know, I love dancing).
And our group was fantastic: Vale, Cate and I, we had a lot of fun.
The best thing were the three t-shirts made by Vale for us for the event, aren't they gorgeous?
P.s. many pics are taken by the girls

E questa è una delle cose di cui volevo parlarvi...Questo sabato sono stata al concerto di Madonna. Non sono una grande fan di Madonna, ma l'atmosfera era perfetta.
Il concerto è stato bellissimo, prima di tutto non mi aspettavo che Madonna fosse così brava dal vivo, e i ballerini erano F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C-I (sapete che poi io adoro ballare).
E la compagnia poi era super: Vale, Cate ed io, ci siamo divertite un sacco.
La cosa migliore sono state le tre magliette fatte da Vale per noi per l'occasione, non sono fantastiche?
P.s tante foto sono delle ragazze









I love Cate here
Adoro Cate qui

 The t-shirt
La maglietta 



MDNA


Vale and I with our super t-shirts <3
Io e Vale con le nostre fantastiche magliettine <3



A big Madonna's fan...
Un grande fan di Madonna...




You Might Also Like

7 commenti

  1. La fatica che si legge a volte sui vostri volti è stata ampiamente ripagata!Le vs tre super-shirts fantastiche. Complimenti alla Vale :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting, you do it great!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great comment!!!! sometimes I feel like I am not doing that good...THANK YOUUUU.

      Delete
  3. bellissime foto! Ma quannta gente ci stava!? mamma mia!! xD
    +++
    DUE GIVEAWAY SUL MIO BLOG. Vieni a dare un’occhiata!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowowo! it was amazing!! great show!
    I've started following you on Bloglovin and GFC!
    like to follow each other? we could stay in contact!!
    xoxo!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!!!!!!LOVE your blog, nice smile you have.
      thank you so much

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE