Greetings to my old header

September 11, 2013



Yes, time to come back. Hi guys!
How was your summer? Mine was great. I was most of the time with my grandparents, and now I am relaxed and full of energy.
I really needed to have a break from the blog. Now I have new inspirations, new ideas. Let's start from the layout...what do you think about it? I really like it, maybe above all because I needed a change :-P
So...Greetings to my old header, you won't see it again...

Sì, è proprio tempo di fare ritorno al mio blog. Ciao ragazzi!
Come ve la siete s-passata quest'estate? La mia è stata fantastica. Sono stata per lo più con i miei nonni e ora sono rilassata e piena di energia.
Avevo davvero bisogno di staccare dal blog. Ora ho nuove ispirazioni e nuove idee. Cominciamo dal layout...che ne pensate? A me piace un sacco forse principalmente perchè avevo bisogno di un cambiamento :-P
Quindi...tanti saluti alla mia vecchia testata, non la rivedrete più...

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE