Repaired shoes

September 13, 2013



I know that these pictures are not perfect from technical point of view, but I really like the energy they have.
Maybe it's cause I could wear these shoes again, and I was so happy, I was feeling really like a "girl of good family". I loved these shoes, but every time I was walking they were slipping out of my feet. So I went to a cobbler and I asked him to add a little leather-stripe at the instep (the one with the clasp), and it worked!!!!!!!
I hate throwing away items...I suggest to try to repair things ;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So che queste foto non sono perfette dal punto di vista tecnico, ma a me piace molto la loro energia.
Forse perchè sono riuscita finalmente a riindossare queste scarpe, ed ero troppo felice, mi sentivo proprio come "una ragazza di buona famiglia".
Adoravo queste scarpe, ma camminando, ogni volta mi scivolavano dai piedi. Quindi sono stata da un calzolaio e gli ho chiesto di aggiungere una strisciolina in pelle sul collo del piede(quella con la fibbia), ed ha funzionato!!!!!!
Io odio buttare le cose...Consiglio di cercare di aggiustarle ;-)


T-shirt: Zara
Skirt: Vintage
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Buggo






You Might Also Like

16 commenti

  1. Questa gonna a vita alta ti valorizza tantissimo, cara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L'ultima foto è veramente bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful! in the free time I am inviting to myself perhaps are you observing?

    www.LaMagdalene.blogspot.com

    Byyee !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! Lovely pictures!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful haair :3
    readyforanythingg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I like them too, but I would like a more-"impact"-colour

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE