A new combination

September 23, 2013


I don't know if you like me as a blogger but you can't absolutely consider me that kind of fashion-victim person. I love mixing stuff I already have. And then I like the result even more, because I know that I can create different styles with the same items. I hate throwing away anything...above all dresses. I prefer mixing them so that I never get bored.
Here for example I used a t-shirt (click to see it) and a dress (click to see it); a maxi belt helped me to cover the trick :-P
I think the result was interesting ;-) I completed the outfit with my beloved Peruvian ear-rings.
U try to play with something you have...tell me if you have fun then!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non so se vi piaccio come blogger, ma di certo non potete considerarmi una fashion-victim. Io adoro mixare le cose che ho già. E forse il risultato mi piace anche di più, perchè so che posso creare stili diversi con gli stessi articoli. Io odio buttare via le cose...figuratevi i vestiti...Preferisco mixarli in modo da non annoiarmi mai.
Qui per esempio ho usato una canottiera (cliccare per vederla) e un vestito (cliccare per vederlo); una maxi cintura mi ha aiutato a coprire il trucco :-P
Credo che il risultato sia interessante ;-) Ho completato l'outfit con i miei adorati orecchini peruviani.
Provate a giocare con qualcosa che avete...e ditemi poi se vi siete divertiti!


T-shirt: Sisley
Dress: Hand made by my granny
Bag: Nannini
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Buggo
Sunnies: Novelle Vague













You Might Also Like

6 commenti

  1. bello colorato! adoro gli orecchini e la cintura!!!la cintura alta non posso che ribadire che ti sta benissimo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. degli orecchini mi ero proprio innamorata.
      Grazie tesoro

      Delete
  2. so lovely, beautiful earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful look! great idea! I totally agree with you about clothes! I also love mixing clothes and creating different variants with clothes I already have. These earrings and dress are so georgeous! You have a wonderful grandma!

    www.carolinellle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right...I love my grandma :-)
      thank you so much

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE