Colours and nature

September 17, 2013



During the day I had to do some stuff, so I decided to stay comfy...Uh some years ago I used to wear heels even to go to the supermarket...I swear!!! Time passes and I am changing with it. I think that I had no flat sandals three years ago... Now for example I am so proud of these ones. They are by Peluso, I bought them this summer...I am gonna show them properly don't worry.
I leave you with this post full of colours and nature ;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durante il giorno dovevo fare un paio di cose, quindi ho deciso di rimanere comoda...Uh appena qualche anno fa mettevo i tacchi anche per andare a fare la spesa...Giuro!!! Il tempo passa e io cambio di conseguenza. Credo che tre anni fa non avessi sandali bassi...Adesso per esempio sono così orgogliosa di questi. Sono di Peluso, li ho comprati quest'estate...ve li mostrerò un pò meglio, non vi preoccupate.
Vi lascio con questo post pieno di colori e natura ;-)

T-shirt: Sisley
Jeans: Armani Jeans
Sandals: Peluso
Belt: Vintage












You Might Also Like

9 commenti

  1. Love the pink on you, such a great look!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE