The story of a dress

September 13, 2013


I forgot how funny was posting...Above all cause these are picture from the summer and I had just to upload them, nothing else...a piece of cake.
Here I am in my garden in Feltre, during the summer is really nice, full of flowers.
This dress has a wonderful story. One day I met at the sea-side a friend of mine, Arianna, and I had just my bikini and pareo, but then we've been together all the day till the night and I had nothing to wear to go out; so she lent me this dress and in the car, when she was accompaining me back home, she said:" you can keep it". <3
Everytime I am wearing it I will think about her.
Besides I think it's so cute, fresh and exotic with these geometrical embroidery.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avevo dimenticato quanto fosse divertente postare...Specialmente perchè queste sono foto dell'estate e ho dovuto giusto caricarle, null'altro...un gioco da ragazzi.
Qui sono nel mio giardino di casa di Feltre, durante l'estate è veramente carino, pieno di fiori.
Questo vestitino ha una bellissima storia. Un giorno ho incontrato una mia amica al mare, Arianna, e naturalmente avevo con me solo bikini e pareo, ma siamo state insieme tutto il giorno fino a notte e io non avevo nulla da mettermi per uscire; così lei mi ha prestato questo vestito e in macchina, mentre mi stava riaccompagnando a casa mi ha detto: "puoi tenerlo". <3
Ogni volta che lo indosserò penserò a lei.
Inoltre credo che sia carinissimo, fresco e un pò esotico con questi ricami geometrici.








You Might Also Like

4 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE