Layering and pearls

September 15, 2013



When I was home I wanted to shoot my sister. She has a total different style from mine...I think she's perfect with it, but I really can't see me in these outfits :-P
She uses a lot of layering...kind of stuff that I love!!! I really have to learn from her.
Here for example she's wearing two dresses, one white with the lace and upon it one grey.
She loves pearls and everything round, as u can see from the neck-lace and the bracelet.
I find her really elegant :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quando ero a casa ho voluto fare delle foto a mia sorella. Ha uno stile totalmente diverso dal mio...credo che lei stia benissimo, ma io non riesco davvero a vedermi con questi outfits ;-P
Usa un sacco gli strati...genere di cosa che adoro!!! Devo davvero imparare da lei.
Qui per esempio sta indossando due vestiti, uno bianco con il pizzo e sopra uno grigio.
Lei adora le perle ed ogni cosa che sia tonda, come potete notare dalla collana e il braccialetto.
Io la trovo molto elegante :-)









You Might Also Like

6 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE