sPIn With THe sKIrT

January 17, 2013



Fruuuuu. Ahahahahah, I am so excited with this skirt!!! it's so funny spinning around my self...
I definitely wanna use this outfit for a special ceremony!
Unfortunately I could wander like this just during the midday. In the afternoon I went to the city center for a hot chocolate and I had my trench with me.

Fruuuuu. Ahahahahahah, sono troppo esaltata da questa gonna!!! E' divertentissimo girare su sè stessi...
Voglio decisamente usare questo outfit per qualche occasione speciale!
Sfortunatamente ho potuto girovagare in queste condizioni solo all'ora di pranzo. Il pomeriggio sono uscita a prendere una cioccolata calda ed ho usato il mio trench.


Everything: Vintage
















You Might Also Like

18 commenti

  1. chic!love your skirt!check my blog if you want!want to follow each other?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit!
    it's so chic and elegant!
    It has that timeless feel
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I’m loving all the fun you’re having with your skirt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;-) ahahahah I am like a kid with the big skirts

      Delete
  4. love your photos, it got a nice vibe! And your outfit of course:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx a lot. glad to here it from u. I like your special way of blogging

      Delete
  5. Lovely dress!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So chic!


    kisses,
    Silvia


    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skirt! it looks beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE