...a COLd BRunCH...

January 04, 2013



Ahahaha I had so much fun watching this hokey match!
It was quite cold but thank God I was well dressed. We had a brunch during the match, and we shouted a lot.
I shot my mise only late in the evening, so it was quite dark, but you can get the idea of the outfit...
P.s. The poster says: "That Way".

Ahahahah, mi sono divertita un sacco a guardare questa partita di hokey!
Era abbastanza freddo, ma grazie al cielo ero ben vestita. Abbiamo fatto brunch durante la partita e abbiamo urlato un sacco.
Ho scattato la mia mise solo la sera tardi, quindi era piuttosto scuro, ma penso possiate cogliere l'idea generale.







 "The Force will be with you" ahahahaha








You Might Also Like

5 commenti

  1. Bello....molto originale:)
    si vede che non sei più presa dagli esami...la vita è così bella dagli ultimi post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater!

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    Please check out my latest post, I would love to hear what you think!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE