pOrdENOne

January 23, 2013



Hi guys, today I was in Pordenone (north east of Italy) cause I had a little interview. Thank god my sis came with me, cause it was raining almost all the day, so at least we had fun together. We eat in a bakery where...we had the dessert too...ahahaha. The main street of Pordenone is so cute, don't you think so?!
P.s. I had shopping too, stay tuned to find what. Tomorrow you'll see a little preview on Facebook

Ciao ragazzi, oggi sono stata a Pordenone perchè dovevo fare un piccolo colloquio. Grazie a Dio mia sorella è venuta con me, perchè ha piovuto quasi tutto il tempo, così almeno ci siamo diverte tra noi. Abbiamo mangiato in un panificio dove...abbiamo preso anche il dessert...ahahah. La strada principale di Pordenone è carinissima vero?!
P.s. Ho fatto anche shopping, rimanete sintonizzati per scoprire cosa. Domani vedrete una piccola anticipazione su Facebook























Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Seguitemi su Facebook e Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

14 commenti

  1. what fun pictures!!! i love them.

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great my dear!




    kisses,
    Silvia


    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx and break your leg for the first givaway

      Delete
  3. ADORO la foto di Fabi che guarda il vestito da sposa!!bellissima foto!!!in bocca al lupo per il colloquio!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeero? lo dicevo anche io che era venuta una bomba quella foto...

      Delete
  4. Cute pictures! and how fun for sisters out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first picture! This city seems to be interesting :)


    Www.culturevogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I wasn't expecting such a cute city...

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE