ThE CatWalk

April 26, 2012



Hi guys, I had some problems with my internet so I do my post now.
Yesterday I went to a charity fashion show at San Piero a Sieve in Mugello, not far from Florence, organized by the association Rotaract.
I didn't know what to expect, cause it was the first catwalk for me...It was very nice at the end. U can see some photos, unfortunately my position wasn't so good to take photos...
And here is my outfit for the event, girlish, but stylish.

Salve ragazzi, avevo un pò di problemi con internet quindi farò ora il mio post.
Ieri sono stata ad una sfilata di beneficenza a San Piero a Sieve nel Mugello, non distante da Firenze, organizzata dall'associazione Rotaract.
Non sapevo cosa aspettarmi, perchè era la prima sfilata a cui assistevo...Alla fine è stata molto carina. Potete vedere un pò di foto, sfortunatamente non avevo uno dei posti migliori per poter scattare bene però...
Ed ecco a voi l'outfit per l'evento, girlish ma stiloso.

Jacket: Oviesse
Shirt: Zara
Skirt: vintage
Heels: Dolce&Gabbana
Hat: vintage












You Might Also Like

3 commenti

  1. complimenti per l'abbinamento accessori. Mi piace il sandalo estivo con il calzino. Nel complesso look riuscito ed originale

    ReplyDelete
  2. molto bella!!soprattutto nell'ultima foto!!!ci dovevi andare te sul catwalk!!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE