tOTal kNITted

February 24, 2012




Here I am!!!! Spending two days of relax with your best friend after the session of exams is what everyone needs!
In the meanwhile I'll post some photos of my last day in Feltre.
Have you seen the waistcoat combined with my shorts??? Thank you mum!!!! I hope one day I'll be skilled as she is! 
Right now I am trying to finish a headband with the same wool before Monday. ( Lessons again :-(  )

Eccomi qui!!!!Passare due giorni in completo relax con la tua migliore amica dopo la sessione d'esami è ciò che servirebbe a chiunque!
Nel frattempo vi posto le foto del mio ultimo giorno a Feltre.
Avete visto il gilet abbinato ai miei shorts??? Grazie mamy!!!Spero che un giorno diventerò brava come lei!
Proprio in questo momento sto cercando di finire una fascia per capelli della stessa lana prima dell'inizio delle lezioni. ( Lunedì :-(  )












You Might Also Like

5 commenti

  1. non smettere mai di creare sis:) love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quando poi ci saranno i manicotti.......!

    ReplyDelete
  3. che bella!!!su quello sfondo splendido poi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you elena. Very particular blog. I like your point of view!!!!

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE