me And My mOuN...taINs

February 28, 2012



First day of University, I wasn't exactly in seventh heaven... so I thought about home...my mountains. Aren't they gorgeous? Sometimes it's like living in a movie.

Primo giorno di Università, non ero proprio al settimo cielo...quindi stavo pensando a casa...le mie montagne. Non sono meravigliose? A volte sembra di vivere in una scena di un film







Here I have a funny face...it's a pity it's not so clear,ahahahah
Qui ho una faccia davvero assurda...peccato sia distante,ahahahah


Me and my sis, Aren't we twins here?!
Io e mia sorella, non sembriamo gemelle qui?!


You Might Also Like

3 commenti

  1. La prima è strepitosa, da concorso fotografico. Per me è inedita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quoto!!!splendida la prima foto!!!e anche l'ultima chiaramente! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE