neW gLasseS

February 04, 2012



Oh my God guys, today I was literally flying off, nice choice the skirt uh?! It was so windy that I wanted to go to the supermarket, but I came back home halfway!
Here I am, do you like my new glasses? I really love them, not easy to wear, but very stylish. I got them in a small camera's shop, they are vintage by Lanvin. It's the only item I bought during these winter sales because of the exams :-(
After shooting... I had a cup of hot tea with my best friend Ioanna, she was great, so 40s, don't u think so?

Oh santo cielo, oggi stavo letteralmente volando via, una scelta perfetta la gonna vero?! C'era così tanto vento che volevo andare al supermercato, ma a metà strada sono tornata verso casa!
Eccomi qui, vi piacciono i miei nuovi occhiali? Io li adoro, non sono molto facili da portare, ma credo siano molto stilosi. Li ho presi in un piccolo negozietto che vende macchine fotografiche, sono vintage di Lanvin. E' l'unico articolo che ho comprato durante questi saldi invernali causa esami :-(
Dopo lo shooting...Ho preso una tazza di tè con la mia migliore amica Ioanna, stava benissimo così 40s vero?














You Might Also Like

1 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE