It'S CarNIVal TimE

February 21, 2012



I'm sorry cause it's very late to post something for carnival, but today I was travelling back to Florence.
So  this year I didn't celebrate the Carnival, but I wanna sponsor a Greek Carnival, the Patra Carnival.
I went there in 2009 with my best friend Ioanna. So much fun, I guess u can see it. We were there for ten days and we went to ten different parties wearing different things.
Hope u had a good day!

Scusate, è molto tardi per postare qualcosa per il Carnevale, ma oggi stavo viaggiando per tornare a Firenze.
Quindi quest'anno niente carnevale per me, ma voglio sponsorizzare il Carnevale di Patrasso in Grecia.
Ci sono stata nel 2009 con la mia migliore amica Ioanna. Che divertimento! Immagino lo possiate vedere.
Siamo state lì per dieci giorni e siamo state a dieci feste diverse vestendoci sempre con travestimenti diversi.
Spero voi vi siate divertiti oggi!
















You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. che bello!!!aspettavo proprio il post di carnevale!!!quanti colori e costumi!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE