HitcH HicKIng

February 18, 2012


Bon Voyage everyone! Today there is an object for the shooting, the Hitch-hiking!
Thank my sister who took these pic!
Very very sporty this time. I LOVE this bag. It's from La maison du monde, unfortunatelly it's my mum's and we use it for the mail. I find it perfect also as a bag.

Bon Voyage a tutti! Oggi shooting a tema, l'autostop!
Grazie a mia sorella che ha fatto questi meravigliosi scatti!
Molto molto sportiva questa volta. ADORO questa borsa. E' de La maison du monde, sfortunatamente è di mia mamma, la usiamo per la posta. Io la trovo perfetta anche come borsa.


















You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. There are a number of things wrong with this post. First of all if you were hitch hiking then how come you're driving? Did you kill the guy and steal his car? Second of all, it's not safe to look into the camera while driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. buahahahahahaha!tralasciando i dettagli tecnici di cui sopra a me questo servizio piace!!!hai scelto un'ambientazione proprio bella e la borsa da un tocco di atmosfera in più!!!!

    complimenti sia al soggetto che alla fotografa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I should have posted the first photos at the end, like: "finally I found a lift" but I didn't like them at the bottom... ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE