Punky inside

January 23, 2017


Finally a little bit of sun here too. I have to admit that Patra is an amazing city when it's sunny. Even more wonderful is my house, that is in the countryside :-)))))
For the occasion I decided to uncover my legs...eheh...and to wear this lovable scratched tights...that Greek people don't appreciate normally...never mind! I will be revolutionary.
To complete the punky style I've worn this ironman tee... (I love Marvel) and my "battle boots".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finalmente un pò di sole anche qui. Devo ammettere che Patrasso è stupenda quando c'è il sole. E ancora di più casa mia, che si trova in campagna :-)))))
Per l'occasione ho deciso di scoprire le gambe...eheh...e di mettere queste calze lacerate... che solitamente non sono troppo apprezzate dai greci...ma non importa! Sarò rivoluzionaria.
Per completare lo stile un pò punky ho scelto questa t-shirt di Ironman (adoro i Marvel) e il miei stivali da battaglia.

Tee: Ironman marvel
Shirt: Handmade
Skirt: Vintage
Tights: Calzedonia DIY
Boots: Barone

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis












You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE