Noble Asolo

January 07, 2017


Today I want to share with you my 31st December. I spent it with my mum and my boyfriend in Asolo an amazing village not far from my home town (north of Italy). We just had a walk and drunk a hot Ponce in the central cafè. I really suggest you to pass by, it is small but really picturesque; you can see it from the cars we've met. eheh.
I post this today, cause yesterday was my last day in Italy and I am a little bit nostalgic. This time I had time to settle down, and it was hard to leave. Seeing these pics with my mum makes me feel better.
P.s. Isn't my mum super gorgeous ?! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oggi voglio condividere con voi la mia giornata del 31 Dicembre. L'ho passata con la mamma ed il mio ragazzo nella cittadina di Asolo, non distante dalla mia città (nel nord Italia). Abbiamo fatto una passeggiata e bevuto un ponce nel bar della piazza. Consiglio vivamente di passare, è una località piccola, ma molto curata; potete vederlo dalle macchine che abbiamo incontrato per la strada. eheh
Oggi ho scelto questo post perchè ieri è stato il mio ultimo giorno in Italia ed ho un pò di nostalgia. Questa volta sono stata molto ed ho avuto tempo di ambientarmi ed è stata più dura andarsene. Vedere queste foto con la mamma mi fa sentire meglio.
P.s. Non è meravigliosa la mamma?! <3

Coat: Vintage
Top:Gianfranco Ferrè
Trousers: Vintage
Boots: Morena Spain
Scarf: Desigual

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis












You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE