Cortina like summertime

January 10, 2017


These days are unbelievable! I finally came back home in Patra, but there is A LOT to do.
The house was dirty and cold: I found snow!!!! It is really a paradox that in Cortina D'ampezzo (one of the best italian location for winter activities) was like summer, and here is Greece everything is white.
Anyway I enjoyed my trip to Cortina in anycase!
Checking the pictures I have to say that I am really satisfied with my outfit. The red details, my beloved overknee boots, and the wool mini gave the right touch to be in Cortina. There everyone is dressed so well (check the woman with the hat).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queste giornate sono allucinanti! Sono finalmente tornata a casa a Patrasso, ma c'è molto da fare. La casa era sporca e fredda: ho trovato la neve !!!! E 'davvero un paradosso che a Cortina d'Ampezzo (una delle migliori location italiane per attività invernali) fosse estate, e qui in Grecia sia tutto bianco.
Comunque ho apprezzato il mio viaggio a Cortina in ogni caso!
Riguardando le immagini devo dire che sono molto soddisfatta del mio outfit. I dettagli rossi, i miei adorati stivali overknee, e la mini di lana hanno dato il giusto tocco per essere a Cortina. Lì sono tutti vestiti stra bene (guardate la donna con il cappello).


Scarf & beret: United Colours of Benetton
Coat: Vintage
Shirt: Gianfranco Ferrè
Mini: H&M
Tights: H&M
Boots: Morena Spain

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis















 








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE