The field

January 04, 2017


I wish I could come here whenever I please. The landscape around my home-town is stunning. You can find mountains, rivers, lakes, picturesque villages... I have taken a lot of pictures, and I could have taken even more. Ok, surely it is not a big city, that's the minus, but from the natural point of view it's the best. 
In this sexy-casual outfit I used a military shirt, and when I say military, I mean military...this is the official one of my grandpa; skirt full of cuts and about the boots...they are for sure my fav ever!!!! Now slowly slowly they are getting scratched, I don't know what I will do without them.
P.s. I love this MAC red lipstick. My friend Sotiria gave it to me for my b-day and I fell in love with it. I feel that it's always perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vorrei poter venire qui ogni volta che voglio. Il paesaggio intorno alla mia città natale è stupefacente. Si possono trovare montagne, fiumi, laghi, villaggi pittoreschi... Ho fatto un sacco di foto, ed avrei potuto scattarne ancora di più. Ok, sicuramente non è una grande città, questo è il lato negativo, ma dal punto di vista naturalistico è stupenda..
In questo look sexy-casual ho usato una camicia militare, e quando dico i militare, intendo militare... è quella ufficiale di mio nonno; gonna piena di tagli e per quanto riguarda gli stivali... sono di sicuro i miei preferiti !!!! Ora piano piano si stanno graffiando, non so cosa farò senza!
P.s. Amo questo rossetto rosso MAC. La mia amica Sotiria me l'ha regalato per il compleanno e me ne sono innamorata. Mi sembra che sia sempre perfetto.

Shirt: Military
Skirt: Reds
Tights:H&M
Boots: Greisy
Coat: Vintage

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis











You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE