That's a hat

January 16, 2017


Ladies and gentlemen, madame et monsieur, I will present you my favourite hat. This has been studied by me and realized by my grandma many years ago, I am so proud of it <3. As usual maybe it won't be appreciated by everyone, but I feel so playful when I wear it.
Another super nice piece are these leggings with the bows, even if I have to say that they fall a little bit down when I walk, so maybe I will reuse them in another way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signore e signori, madame et monsieur, vi presento il mio cappello preferito. E' stato disegnato da me e realizzato da mia nonna molti anni fa, e ne sono super orgogliosa <3. Come al solito non sarà apprezzato da tutti, ma io mi sento troppo felice quando lo indosso.
Un altro pezzo molto carino sono i leggings con i fiocchetti, anche se cascano un pò quando cammino, quindi forse li riutilizzerò in altro modo.

Hat: handmade
Coat: Zara
Dress: H&M
Leggings: OVS
Boots: Greisy

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis









You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE