Casual with heels

January 28, 2017


Today I am super excited cause tomorrow I will attend the Athens Fashion Trade Show, I am really curious to see the Greek fashion from the inside. I have checked the brands and few of them are really really interesting. I hope to manage a nice post to keep you updated.
Speaking about the daily post, I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SHOES, say it loud too, tell me that I am not the only one. Everytime I write: maybe this item will not be appreciated by everyone, but this time I trust you ;-)
Then I kept all the rest of the look really casual to contrast the heels and to twist it into less elegant outfit.
P.s this time we realized a video too...let me know if you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oggi sono super gasata perchè domani andrò alla Athens Fashion trade show. Sono troppo curiosa di vedere il mondo della moda greco dall'interno. Ho dato un'occhiata ai brand e alcuni sono davvero interessanti. Spero di riuscire a realizzare un post per tenervi aggiornati.
Parlando del post di oggi, ADORO QUESTE SCARPEEEEEEEE, ditelo anche voi, ditemi che non sono la sola. Ogni volta scrivo: forse questo capo non sarà apprezzato da tutti, ma questa volta ho fiducia ;-)
Per il resto ho tenuto tutto molto casual per contrastare i tacchi e sdrammatizzare il look.
P.s. sta volta abbiamo realizzato anche un video...fatemi sapere che ne pensate.

Beanie: Tezenis
Jacket: Vintage
T-shirt: Les motto 
Jeans: Armani jeans
Boots: Greisy
Bag: Zara

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis


















You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE