Stranoma bridge

March 24, 2017



My ashtag: #exploringgreece is going on. Today we are at the stone bridge of Stranoma, to be precise: Artotiva. It was an amazing experience, but no, I won't recommend it. You can reach it only with 4x4 car, or walking through a lovely path, the problem are the free dogs. I was surrounded by something like 10 dogs, not a nice experience, so if you decide to go, go with a group of people. For the rest, the place is amazing, super relaxing and the water has a wonderful colour.
I was super determined to wear a skirt, so here I am, but at least I got my boots, that turned out to be perfect to walk.
I was really coloured...strange... but I needed something cheerful to wear, that's why I chose one of my favourite pairs of earrings, the Peruvian ones.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Il mio ashtag: #esplorandolagrecia continua. Oggi siamo al ponte di pietra di Stranoma, per essere precisi Artotiva. E' stata un'esperienza meravigliosa, ma che non consiglierei. Potete raggiungerlo solo con una 4x4 o a piedi per un sentiero, ma il problema sono i cani in libertà. Sono stata circondata da una cosa come dieci cani e non è stato piacevole, se decidete di andare partite assolutamante in gruppo. Per il resto il posto è stupendo, davvero rilassante e l'acqua ha un colore meraviglioso.
Ero determinata ad indossare una gonna a tutti i costi, ed eccomi qui, almeno ho messo gli stivali che si sono rivelati essere adatti camminare.
Nel look di oggi ci sono un sacco di colori... strano... ma avevo bisogno di qualcosa di allegro da mettere, ecco perchè ho scelto un paio di orecchini che adoro, quelli peruviani.

Jacket: Handmade
Shirt: Handmade
Skirt: Vintage
Earrings: Peruvian handmade
Boots: Barone
Bracelets: Jumbo

Pics and video by Tilemachos Tsouramanis




















You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE