Abandoned

March 16, 2017


Ehi, ehi, ehiiiii, total regeneration! I have spent one week in Italy at my parents house. I have seen my friends, my grandma and my family, was really nice. Now I am back, there are few days before I go back to Crete, so I want to enjoy Patra as much as I can.
Daily outfit: super duper comfy and cozy. I am super proud of these stretch jeans, that I bought last week in Italy at OVS for something like 15euros, and even more excited about the earrings, I know, I should see a psychologist for shoes hats and earrings, I CAN'T SAY NO.

Don't forget to follow us also in the other social networks, you are so many here, but you can find other material:  
° nice fashion-inspirations in our FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
° funny daily details in our INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
° interesting video in our YOUTUBE ACCOUNT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehi, ehi, ehiiii, rigenerazione totale! Sono stata per una settimana a casa dei miei in Italia. Ho incontrato i miei amici, mia nonna e la mia famiglia, è stato proprio bello. Ora sono tornata e mancano pochi giorni prima della partenza per Creta, quindi voglio godermi Patrasso al massimo.
Outfit del giorno: super comodo e confortevole. Sono troppo orgogliosa di questi jeans elasticizzati comprati la scorsa settimana in Italia all'OVS per qualcosa come 15euro, e sono ancora più entusiasta di questi orecchini, lo so devo farmi vedere da uno bravo per quanto riguarda orecchini, cappelli e scarpe, NON RIESCO A DIRE DI NO.

Non dimenticatevi di seguirci anche negli altri social networks, siete così tanti qui, ma potete trovare anche altri contenuti:

° ispirazioni di moda nel nostro FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
° divertenti dettagli quotidiani nel nostro INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
° video interessanti nel nostro YOUTUBE ACCOUNT

Jacket: Vintage
Shirt: menswear vintage
Jeans: OVS
Sneakers: Lotto
Earrings: OVS

Pics and video by Tilemachos Tsouramanis
















You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE