Chunky with shine bright fishnets

February 15, 2018


No I didn't do a Valentine post this year, if you wanna see how I spent my day, you can check it on my instagram: 7sevendaysara.
With this look I was really feeling myself, you know those days that you are like: Yep, I rock it! Maybe it was because of the sparkling tights... that I adore, but of course I have already broken... AGRRRRRR (thread and needle will save me), maybe it was because of the combat boots (I think I could sleep with them), or maybe it was because of the chunkiness of the top... I don't know, but I love this look.
Today the location was the railway lines... don't worry, I wasn't in danger, here in Greece they are abandoned in big part of the nation... this is really bad, but they are working on it, and I have faith. Leaving here I realized how much I miss the train.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, non ho fatto nessun post su San Valentino quest'anno, se volete vedere come ho passato la giornata, potete farlo attraverso il mio instagram: 7sevendaysara.
In questo look mi sentivo proprio me stessa, sapete quei giorni in cui ci si sente super fighi. Sarà per le calze a rete sbrilluccicose... che adoro, ma naturalmente ho già rotto... AGRRRR (spero che ago e filo mi salveranno), forse sarà per gli stivaletti (penso che potrei anche andare a dormire indossandoli), o forse sarà per l'informità del pezzo sopra... non so, ma questo look mi piace un sacco.
La location oggi, erano i binari del treno... no tranquilli, non ho corso nessun pericolo, qui in Grecia sono in disuso praticamente ovunque... è una cosa terribile, ma ci stanno lavorando e sono super fiduciosa. Vivendo qui ho realizzato quanto davvero mi manchi il treno.

SHOP THE LOOK













You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE