Mickey's excursion time

March 27, 2017


This period is so full and so productive. Basically everything has to do with the renovation of the house, I am collecting some videos and I hope that I can show you something really soon.
My love for this H&M-menswear-tee is still so big! This time I combined it in a very simple and sporty way, since I had a small walk in the countryside. Lately you see a lot of countryside everywhere in my posts, but you should be here, with this kind of weather, you definitely don't wanna miss these days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questo periodo è super pieno e super produttivo. Fondamentalmente tutto ha a che vedere con la sistemazione della casa, sto girando dei video, nella speranza di farvi partecipi presto.
Il mio amore per questa maglia da Uomo di H&M non è ancora terminato! Sta volta l'ho abbinata in maniera semplice e sportiva, visto che facevo un giretto in  campagna. Ultimamente vedete spesso campagna nei miei post, ma dovreste essere qui per capire, con questo tempo sfido chiunque a non godersi queste giornate.

Jacket: BSB Collection
Tee: Menswear H&M
Jeans: OVS
Sneakers: Lotto

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE