Play ball

March 06, 2017


A lovely spring-Sunday. It seems that I wasn't the only one who noticed it, infact I couldn't find not even one spot to have a coffee, everything taken!
I am super proud of the today's outfit. It was a long time that I wanted to combine this crop top with high waisted trousers, but I couldn't find proper ones. I found this vintage pair...strange right?! eheh...with a nice sandy colour. Actually I think it could have been a clever idea mixing the look with a maxi cardigan, but in the end I've chosen this military shirt of my grandpa.
If you want to follow the 7-sevendays team don't forget to subscribe to the YOUTUBE CHANNEL, and the INSTAGRAM PROFILE: @7sevendaysara

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Una splendida domenica primaverile, a quanto pare non sono stata la sola a rendermene conto, non si riusciva a trovare nemmeno mezzo posto per prendere un caffè.
Sono super orgogliosa dell'outfit di oggi. Era un sacco di tempo che volevo abbinare questo toppino con dei pantaloni a vita alta, ma non potevo trovarne di adeguati. Alla fine ho scovato questo paio vintage...strano vero?!eheheh... di un bel color sabbia.
In realtà penso sarebbe stata una bella idea combinare il look ad un maxi cardigan, ma alla fine ho scelto questa camicia militare del nonno.
Se volete seguire il team 7-sevendays, non dimenticatevi di iscrivervi al CANALE YOUTUBE e al PROFILO INSTAGRAM : @7sevendaysara

Hat: Vintage
Shirt: Vintage, grandpa's
Crop top: OVS
Trousers: Vintage
Boots: Greisy

Pics and video by Tilemachos Tsouramanis












You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE