Porthole

April 05, 2015



And again I have disappeared...and again it's so hard to find an internet connection...I am starting to believe that the hole world is living in 2015 and I am living in the Middle Ages...next time I'll post you via Pigeon ;-)
Ok, changes in my life are not over yet. In the next posts you will see a different landscape. For now I can tell you that this pic is taken by myself -as usual- in a ship, in front of a porthole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E sono scomparsa di nuovo...e di nuovo e così difficile trovare una connessione internet...sto cominciando a pensare che il resto del mondo stia vivendo nel 2015 e io stia vivendo nel Medioevo...la prossima volta vi posto tramite piccione viaggiatore ;-)
Ok, i cambiamenti nella mia vita non sono ancora finiti. Nei prossimi post vedrete un nuovo panorama. Per ora vi posso dire che questa foto è stata scattata da me -come al solito- in una nave, davanti ad un oblò.


You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE