It became a jacket

April 23, 2015



This is the look I wore for the Orthodox Easter...I have to underline my punctuality...next time I'll post it for Christmas, eheh. When I say Easter I mean the Sunday-meal; of course it is a little bit too much to enter the church...Anyway I am so much in love with this shirt that, now that the weather is getting better, I started to use it as a jacket. In this case I combined it with these high socks that match with the bow.
I have so much material to show you...stay tuned. Kisses

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questo è il look che ho indossato per la Pasqua Ortodossa...devo sottolineare la mia puntualità...la prossima volta ve lo posto a Natale, eheh. Quando dico Pasqua intendo il pranzo domenicale; naturalmente sarebbe stato un pò troppo entrare in chiesa così...Ad ogni modo sono così tanto innamorata di questa camicia, che ora che la stagione sta migliorando ho cominciato ad usarla come giacchetta. Specificatamente in questo look l'ho abbinata a questi calzini alti che ne riprendono il fiocco.
Ho così tanto materiale da mostrarvi...rimanete sintonizzati. Baci

Shirt: Vintage
Dress: H&M
Socks: Calzedonia
Boots: Nero Giardini
















You Might Also Like

1 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE