In the middle of a field

April 30, 2015



Cause Sara and internet problems are not over yet... I just tell you that it is night, I am in the middle of a field, writing this post on my knees...and I have just eaten a mosquito...bleah. This is cause now I leave near...probably not so near... a big hotel, and they were so kind to give me the internet password...but it is four days that the connection is working just in the middle of the field...ooook,
I leave you with some pics of a great Greek sunset.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perchè i problemi tra Sara e la connessione internet non sono ancora finiti... Vi dico solo che è notte, sono in mezzo ad un campo e sto scrivendo il post sulle ginocchia...e ho appena inghiottito una zanzara...che schifo. Questo perchè vivo vicino...forse non così vicino...ad un grande hotel, e sono stati così carini da darmi la password per internet...ma da tre giorni il pc prende solo in mezzo al campo...ooook,
vi lascio con alcune foto di uno scenografico tramonto greco.

Cardigan: Zara
Top: Graveyard
Jeans: Armani Jeans
Boots: Greisy
Scarf: Vintage
Bracelet: Moschino

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis









You Might Also Like

1 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE