Orthodox holy week

April 09, 2015


I'll give you more details about my final destination...we have still to celebrate Easter! Actually it's kind of weird that all my friends had already celebrated it. Last Sunday they where sending me Happy Easter-wishes, and I was simply doing nothing. Anyway, this Monday the holy week has started and I wanted to share with you some moments. The bisquits that you see are typical for this time of the year and their name is Culuria. About the eggs?! Even if here they usually paint them plain red, I didn't wanna loose our family tradition and I have been more artistic...


Instagram: 7sevendaysara

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vi dò altri dettagli sulla mia destinazione finale...dobbiamo ancora celebrare la Pasqua! Attualmente è un pò strano che tutti i miei amici l'abbiano già festeggiata. La scorsa domenica mi spedivano auguri di Buona Pasqua e io semplicemente non stavo facendo nulla. Ad ogni modo, la settimana santa è cominciata questo lunedì e volevo condividere con voi alcuni momenti. I biscotti che vedete sono tipici di questo periodo e si chiamano Culuria. Riguardo alle uova?! Anche se qui di solito le pitturano di rosso, io non volevo abbandonare le tradizioni familiari e sono stata più artistica...

Instagram: 7sevendaysara


You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE