Max's world chapter 2

March 12, 2015


I have already spoken to you about Max...I think he is really one of the greatest artists I've ever met. Checking my archive I found these pictures he took me...I think they are full of energy. I had this great pleasure to meet him during a course in Polimoda in Firenze and I was part of his final video. I'll leave you the link to check it out. In the meanwhile...pass by his fb page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vi avevo già parlato di Max...davvero credo che sia uno dei più grandi artisti che abbia mai conosciuto. Guardando il mio archivio ho scovato queste due foto che mi ha scattato...penso siano piene di energia. Ho avuto il grande piacere di incontrarlo durante un corso del Polimoda di Firenze e ho preso parte al suo video finale. Vi lascio un link per guardarlo. Nel frattempo passate a dare un'occhiata alla sua pagina fb.








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE