That's the answer

January 29, 2015



So the answer is Berlin. I think I even waited too long to go. No, don't think that mine is a Berlin Fashion Week reportage like everybody is doing right now...I am an outsider. I wanna show you the city through my eyes, less fashion this time.
Ok so I am checking my shots right now, in the next days you can see them in the blog.
Have a good night...or day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quindi la risposta è Berlino. Penso di aver aspettato anche troppo ad andarci. No, non pensate che il mio sia un reportage della Settimana della Moda di Berlino, cosa che stanno facendo tutti ora...sono un pò fuori dalla massa. Vi voglio mostrare la città attraverso i miei occhi, meno moda sta volta.
Ok, dunque sto riguardando ora i miei scatti, nei prossimi giorni saranno nel blog.
Buona notte...o giorno.

You Might Also Like

2 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE