Break it all

January 20, 2015



Ehi ehi! Today I solved my problem. I've always told you that I have problems with the tights. I am too tall and many times I pull I pull and I break them...It happened the same today...Ok, so, after one hole...I broke everythig to let the personality come out. The dress is a new in from tezenis, it was about 8euros...I really reccomend it to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehi ehi! Oggi ho risolto il mio problema. Vi ho sempre detto che ho problemi con le calze. Sono troppo alta e molte volte tiro tiro e le rompo...è successa la stessa cosa oggi...Ok, dunque, dopo un piccolo buco...ho rotto tutto e ho lasciato venir fuori un pò di personalità. Il vestito è un nuovo acquisto di Tezenis, costava circa 8 euro...ve lo raccomando.


Dress: Tezenis
Boots: Greisy
Bracelet: Moschino










You Might Also Like

4 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE