Round wood

January 15, 2015



This bunch of woods makes me remind of:"winter is coming"eheh. Living in a cold town causes winter reactions: I think my father collected two times these woods, like if he would be waiting for the end of the world...anyway here I was not even near my house, I was driving trough the Tuscan mountains: Il Passo della Consuma. I saw this natural set, and I stopped by. About this outfit, I am so so so proud of these thights...I was feeling extra alternative, like if my legs were full of tattoos. ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questa montagna di legna mi ricorda "l'inverno sta arrivando" eheh. Vivere in una città fredda provoca reazioni piuttosto attive all'inverno. Penso che mio papà abbia stoccato due volte questa legna, come se stesse aspettando la fine del mondo...comunque, qui non siamo nemmeno vicini a casa mia, stavo guidando per le montagne toscane: Il Passo della Consuma. Ho visto questo set naturale e mi sono fermata. Di questo look sono troppo orgogliosa delle calze...mi sentivo troppo alternativa, come se avessi le gambe piene di tatuaggi. ;-)


Photographer Tilemaxos Tsouramanis


Jacket: Max and co
Camel sweater: Zara
Wood sweater: vintage
Lace dress: Tezenis (on sale now)
Thights: Calzedonia (new in)
Shoes: Zara




 








You Might Also Like

9 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE