Stormy holidays

January 06, 2015



Guys, I am sorry for my absence, but I am sure that you'll manage perfectly without me too :-P
What have you done during these holidays???
For me it has been a lot like this picture, a storm! A storm of thoughts, a storm of work, a storm of snow...no actually it snowed just one day. I didn't even managed to build a snowman :-(
But now every celebration is over...so we gotta organize our minds and focus on the future!!!
Kisses, I wish you the best for this 2015.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ragazzi, scusate per l'assenza, ma sono sicura che vi siete gestiti benissimo anche senza di me :-P
Cosa avete fatto durante queste vacanze???
Per me è stato un pò come questa foto, una tempesta! Una tempesta di pensieri, una tempesta di lavoro, una tempesta di neve...no in realtà ha nevicato solo una volta. Non sono nemmeno riuscita a fare un pupazzo di neve :-(
Ma ora tutte le feste sono andate...quindi bisogna organizzarsi e focalizzare sul futuro!!!
Bacio, Vi auguro il meglio da questo 2015.


You Might Also Like

23 commenti

  1. You rockkkkk!
    BIG X

    http://supongoestilo.blogspot.nl/2015/01/ich-bin-ein-berliner-stylight-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. me tooooo, unfortunately it was just for one day

      Delete
  3. I feel that! Great pic :)

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.thewanderlustgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oughhh.. thats though!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo!

    www.stylebyavery.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! You look amazing and the pics are great!
    ADDICT BE ICONIC

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE