Cozy kisses

January 18, 2015



My sister's house here in Trento is not so big, but it is really comfy. Now that I live there her bed turned into a sofa (in the pic) and the sofa is our double bed. Everything has a touch of green.
I was wearing the cropped sweater my mum bought me for my b-day. It is full of kisses and so cozy that many many times I wear it at home too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Casa di mia sorella a Trento non è molto grande, ma è molto accogliente. Ora che vivo lì il suo letto è diventato un divano (nelle foto) e il divano è diventato il nostro letto matrimoniale. Tutto ha una sfumatura di verde.
Indosso il top tagliato che mia mamma mi ha comprato per il compleanno. E' pieno di baci e così comodo che moltissime volte lo metto anche in casa.

Sweater with kisses: Vintage
Trousers with leather insert: Blanco
Boots: Nero Giardini






You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE