iNDoor-OUtdOOr

May 01, 2012



Ahahah, I am already laughing looking at these photos, what an 80s hairstyle I created?! and not on purpose...
I was ready till the morning, but the weather didn't agree with me, so I took the photos at six o'clock p.m. outside, the only pair of hours without rain...and the rest inside.

Ahahah, sto ancora ridendo nel riguardare queste foto, che acconciatura anni ottanta mi è venuta?! E non intenzionalmente...
Ero pronta dalla mattina, ma il tempo non è stato d'accordo con me, quindi ho scattato fuori alle sei, l'unico paio di ore senza pioggia...e il resto all'interno

Vest: Tezenis
Shorts: Bershka
Shirt: vintage
Foulard: vintage
Shoes: Nero Giardini











You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Che bello tuo blog...
    Visita il mio blog!
    Traduzione in tutte le lingue http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    Bacione!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE